Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Birthday Time

It's my birthday and these are my flowers from my husband. They are so pretty and fragrance is delightful, light and sweet!

Then there's cake. Finally! Red Velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. Oh.yum!

Both of these came home the eve before my birthday. Dinner was late because hubby was working a bit late and then stopped at Costco to gas up his car.
So he decided to get the flowers and cake. I made most of the dinner cuz I got home before he did. But that's ok. We could have eaten cake but we were full of dinner. And it wasn't my birthday yet. So it's in the fridge til we get home after eat at Denny's. Free grand slam for your birthday, just like we did for hubby's birthday.


Because it's Valentine's Day,
I want to wish all my blog reading friends
a Most
Happy
Valentine's Day!

{*}
{***}
{****}
\ /
--


4 comments:

aimee said...

Happy Birthday Becky! Those are gorgeous flowers your hubby picked out for you and the cake sounds yummy! Enjoy your meal out tonight...
May God bless you + your family today + always!
Aimee

Mrs. V said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like your husband treated you right for your special day! Hope you enjoyed every minute!

MarieElizabeth said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a pretty good one. :)

Camille said...

How fun that your birthday is on Valentine's Day! I'd say that it's a win-win for your hubby!! I trust your day was lovely? Looks like you were spoiled in the food department...yippee! Many happy returns of the day to you.

Blessings,
Camille