Monday, June 30, 2014

Sharing a wee Update

This evening I was out watering my plants. It was quite warm today and tomorrow is to be even warmer. High 80s today, Tuesday {allegedly} temps into 90s! No complaints! I needed outdoors anyway, It was my first day back to work after having 2 days off last week. It was a good week. I will fill you in later.  These  hydrangeas are so lovely in the evening sunlight.

A new one from last year, the wedding dress hydrangea. I put it in a bigger pot this spring and she really perked up. New home, wouldn't you? 
My daughter had a good week at camp. The laundry is just about done. Just a sleeping bag to shake out and clean. She is now working a temp job at an attorney's office. She's a receptionist for 4 attorneys, answering phones and taking mail to post office.  We were all tired yesterday. Didn't do much in afternoon. Long week for all of us. Phil worked extra hours almost every day but Sunday. I had a great and amazing time at the Oregon Christian Convention. Blessed by the messages I heard. Will hold them close to my heart and revisit my little notes from program.   Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Linda W. said...

Beautiful flowers!

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Hi Becky - your hydrangea's are beautiful. The white one is very unusual and pretty. Your daughter's job sounds interesting and very, very busy. I always loved office jobs because you get to wear all your pretties that just hang in the closet waiting for a special occasion! Glad you had an inspiring weekend. We are having the same weather here - from pouring rain over the weekend to scorching hot. That's the NW for you! Stay cool! Hugs xo Karen

Betsy said...

We're supposed to be in the 90's today for the first time this year. I'm having a wonderful time playing with Miss Piper and Mandy. Family is wonderful.
Blessings,
Betsy

Kathy said...

Your hydrangeas are beautiful. Mine didn't do well this year because of the harsh winter we had. I have one similar to your wedding dress one called a lace cap hydrangea. The only difference is the center of mine is blue.

Becky L. said...

I had to cut back some of the hydrangea as it was not looking good earlier. It looked much better the next day! My plants are in pots since our ground is so hard. Thanks for your kind comments!