Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hipster Bowl Set


I received this set of Hipster Bowls by Rachael Ray
from a offer in a magazine.
They are so nice and colorful.
Check out the Buitoni advertisement in
Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine,
November 2009 issue.
You could get one too. But hurry,
only first 100 responders gets it. I got mine quick.
Just had to purchase one Buitoni product and send in UPC
and cash register receipt. The tortellini was great
and so are the bowls!!


My adult daughter likes eating popcorn out of the medium
orange bowl. It's great when you are sitting on the couch and watching tv!!
Now I just need to find a place to put them.
Note: offer is for a 3 piece set, I received a 6 piece set! Surprise!
Thank you, Rachael Ray for such a generous offer!!
I believe this bowl set is offered through Cooking.com as well.

http://www.rachaelraymag.com




No comments: