Monday, November 2, 2009

Misboxed Card?

Look at this card's saying and then look at the box.
What is wrong with this picture?






This is a box of 16 cards to give to 16 dads for Christmas!!
I find this funny!! Somebody wasn't paying attention
when they were boxing cards. It was made in China so maybe they don't know
what "dad" means. How many of us have

16 dads to give a card to?
I couldn't help but share this funny find at my local Dollar Tree.
I was hunting for a box of cards for my mom. I spied this one and
realized there was something amiss. I told the cashier about it. She thought it
was rather
odd but funny as well!


Reminds me of what Jay Leno does for a laugh on his show. He goes to
a Dollar Store where he lives. He specifically looks for items that don't always match
what the package is supposed to have inside.
It's great to find something unexpectedly wrong (but still good)
on a shopping trip that just makes you smile!
Then there's fun that comes
when you share it and pass on the smiles!
You are it!!




3 comments:

EllyBean said...

I think these cards a fantastic card to gift to the many dad's you may know! Others might not find this a generally great idea but I do. Thanks for sharing :)

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

That is so funny! Talk about lost in translation. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I could always use more Titus 2 women in my life:) God Bless,
Jackie

gahome2mom said...

Funny. :) lol