Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

My daughter-in-law is quicker than me with photos of Christmas eve. I didn't even turn my computer on today. I'm using my hubby's to check email and came upon this blog entry to share with you. It's all family oriented. Hope you had a great Christmas and didn't over spend on the sales the day after. I found a good deal I'd been searching for prior to Christmas but product was all gone. Found a good deal on a digital camera this afternoon!!

I didn't turn my computer on cuz I had a plan to get my afternoon shopping done then come home and work on my quilt. I got the borders sewn on. Tomorrow afternoon I hope to get the backing and filling cut and pinned. Sewing through all the layers will take some time. So I'll be working on that this next week. My game plan is have it in the mail by Jan. 8, 2010. Get it out of my house so it won't bother me any more!! :-}

Enjoy the link below!! We had a good time on Christmas Eve...service at church, then food, opening presents and playing a game before going home in the cold fog!!


Merry Christmas!


Have you entered your chance to win a copy of my book "Visions Thru My Shutter" ? Scroll down to Dec. 8 blog entry--My Book Give Away to My Followers.
Entries close Dec. 31, 2009, 6:30 PM, PST.

2 comments:

Angel said...

Hope you had a merry Christmas!

Tina said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas....

Hugs