Thursday, December 24, 2009

Nutcracker Movement


It's nutcracker season so I wanted to share our story.

I started our son, Justin, years ago, on his Nutcracker collection.
Quite a few are name brand ones.



Some of them are just candles that I found at Bimart.
But they looked cool with all the others.
They lived at our house for almost 20 years.
Since Justin has his own apartment with his wife and daughter,
it was time for them to move on to another place.

It was bittersweet to see them go. I've enjoyed them
through the years. Now they are having another
adventure with Justin.


Erin took this photo for one of her blog entries.
She allowed me to use it for my blog.
Another chapter of the Nutcrackers begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas to all!
Remember Jesus is the Reason
for the Season!!

1 comment:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Love the Nutcracker collection. I think it is great that you gave it to your son. My sis collects nutcrackers and they are just adorable.

Yes, it would be so fun to meet you sometime if we ever get that direction.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!