Monday, March 8, 2010

Blog Award

[one+lovely+award.png]
I received a nice surprise from two blogging friends last week. They gifted my blog with this award. I don't think they even conspired together about the award. As a new to blogging blogger, I was so happy to be honored with this award and thank them from the bottom of my heart for the award. There are alot of other blogs out there that I love and are much prettier designed than mine. I'm humbled and accept this award graciously. I finally figured out how to get it from their blog to mine with a bit of work. I keep learning new stuff all the time. Keeps the brain cells active!! Below are the links to my friends blogs that awarded this award to me. Thank you again and God bless!
Maria
&
Rebecca


2 comments:

Trendsetters said...

congratulations..thx for the lovely comments...my prayers for your mom

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on your award.

Thanks for stopping by.