Thursday, March 18, 2010

OMSI part II







This is the space exhibit part of OMSI. Interesting and a favorite of mine. I love space. Yes, I'm a trekkie as well as my hubby. So therefore both of our children are as well. There's nothing wrong with that. There are worse things to watch out there!! I didn't like a few rock display that quoted age of earth millions of years old. Not quite that old. And what's always been interesting, how can you get prehistoric items when it's before history? Mmm?!Needless to say it was interesting day and we had fun as I said before. There was the generator room that we missed but that can be next trip!

2 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

We just love OMSI! Glad you got to go. Thanks for your prayers for Andrew. His surger is set for April 21st.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Great logic! Love it! So glad you got your space fix. One of these days we'll take the kids and go to OMSI.