Monday, May 17, 2010

Shopping Trip Word Flub

Can you tell what word is misspelled in photo above? I spotted this sign at the meat case while I was shopping yesterday! This was too funny not to share!



I had to make a trip to the hardware store to pick up a couple items for my garden set up. So I decided to get some groceries while I was out and stores are close in proximity. I "brain" shopped, knowing what I needed without a list and coupons. Not many of the items I purchase have coupons anyway right now. I did get staple goods I use that were on sale, like canned black beans and fruit, chicken that I'm out of and milk. I checked prices of chicken and price is comparable to Costco and it's out of town. So I saved myself time in driving and gas expense. Shopping completed, I was happy to see my friend, Talitha, as she was at check out right behind me! I love it when a friend makes my trip a bit more fun!

No comments: