Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Footed Friends



I gifted my friend, Tamara, a pair of socks from Solmate Socks for her 40th birthday. She came over for Bible study and she was wearing them. So I had to take a photo of our socks that don't match but they are fun! Since we are both over 40 now, then we need to be aged properly! But who says you can't have fun when you get older? UM--I have met quite a few funny, happy older people that don't let age get them down. I want to be like that. But I've got quite a few years to go before I class myself as old, even if I'm a grandma! It's amazing of the age difference between the two us (10+ years.) We are best friends! Let the good times roll on and have joy in the Lord!!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Isn't it amazing how the LORD's people are all potential "best friends" regardless of age...HIS people are timeless! We can fellowship in HIM with one another and it is beautiful!

Blessings,
Camille