Monday, July 26, 2010

Blogging for a year!


My how the time has flown by! I just realized I've been blogging since July 8, 2009. I have had alot of fun blogging and meeting new friends over the past year. I've learned alot about blogging and computers this year. Thanks to all my friends who have frequented my blog and commented. I've travelled the world at my computer...to New Zealand, Japan and Canada and many states. Is there frequent computer mileage for that? It's fun to view others' opinions, photography and recipes. One blogger has got me started on a square foot garden this year. Another blogger friend has helped me become more organized. Many have been an encouragement in various ways! We've been good for each other!

So enjoy a piece of chocolate cake or cookie, a Pepsi, or a cup of tea...maybe iced tea if it's warm where you are! Celebrate! Thanks for making this past year a memorable one. Here's to more years of friendship across the computer waves!


2 comments:

Camille said...

Happy ONE YEAR Becky!! It IS incredible the friendships that are made in this way, isn't it? May the LORD give you many more friends along the way, and encourage your heart as you seek to follow HIM!

Blessings,
Camille

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Happy Blogaversary! I enjoy it so much. Been missing everyone during my blogging break. Hope to start blogging again soon. BTW, love humming birds, too!