Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Covered Bridges Part 1





A few weekends ago, my daughter and I attended a family reunion in Brownsville, Oregon. I'd had a notion in my head about this trip to do something fun afterward. The covered bridge still remains in Crawfordsville, that I remember from years ago. Since it was 7 miles east of the reunion, the opportunity offered itself for a photo shoot. So we took off and visited it. You can no longer drive on it. It was great to see it again. I've always liked old buildings and I know their time is limited, as everything else is on earth. So it's best to capture images while available.


Will add more soon. Enjoy what you see when you have the time to visit fun, interesting, aging destinations. It was fun to share this with my daughter.

1 comment:

Camille said...

How fun! You do take lovely photos Becky! I'm sure your daughter enjoyed her day with you too. :)

Blessings,
Camille