Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas in my Kitchen

I'm behind in getting Christmas items out. I decided the other day it was time to pull out my Mary Engelbreit tray for display. Since I had just got out Christmas CDs and there was cookies on the table as well, it would be fun to show you what there was Christmas wise in my kitchen. I try to spend a good amount of time in there. Sometimes I spend too much time on the computer, visiting my blogging friends. I put myself on a time limit the other evening! One hour and I timed it on the kitchen timer. I got off then as well! I need to refrain from spending too much time on things that don't matter a whole lot in my life. Spend more time cleaning and baking and reading. I need to finish a sweater for granddaughter. It's top priority on my to do list right now.

Christmas is coming next week!


1 comment:

Camille said...

Lovely Christmas things Becky! Don't you *love* to get out those *once-a-year* items?? It's wonderful, isn't it?

I hear you about the time spent on the computer...I have time limits too!

Just stopping in to wish you a wonderful CHRISTmas and a blessed New Year! May the LORD bless you in 2011!

Blessings,
Camille