Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Thoughts

Family Circus



It's been a pretty good year. Sometimes I just feel tired from happenings in life. But God in control. He's called some friends home recently that made me sad. But they are in a better place. I'm so thankful for the promise of heaven, because of Jesus.
I'm looking forward to our grandson being born in a week..
fun times in the days ahead;
a new computer in a few months if we can scrape up the money
so I can have my own computer again;
new vision in Sunday School for the children we teach;
new places to visit and photograph ;
getting over my cold;
eating all the Christmas goodies and not get too fat;
learning more of God's work he has in store for me;
finishing granddaughter's sweater and hat.
Thankful for all I have in my life:
Husband, children, grandchildren,
mom, father-in-law,
brothers, sister,
friends,
church family,
co-workers that tolerate each other,
a warm house,
a job,
food,
car,
electricity,
health.....
and my faith in God that sustains me
in both good and bad times.
My prayer for you in 2011
"Rejoice in the Lord always;
again I say, Rejoice.
Let all men know your forbearance.
The Lord is at hand.
Have no anxiety about anything,
but in everything by prayer
and supplication with thanksgiving
let your requests be made known to God.
And the peace of God, which passes all
understanding, will keep your hearts
and minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:4-7 RSV
Happy New Year

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Happy New year to you.