Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ornament Exchange 2010


Ladies of our church get together every Dec. and do an ornament exchange. There are always alot of goodies! I love this dessert table with the nutcracker!


The bread in foreground is what I brought, which is called breakfast in bread. Eggs, ham, cheese. It was quite delicious and glad it turned out ok since it was the first time I'd ever made it. It sounded good!


Tree with packages containing ornaments.



Oh MY! A mouse on my plate!

Much to my friend's surprise,

I ate it! Aren't I supposed to?



Brownie houses!

Mice that were taken home and not eaten,
by lady sitting next to me.



Package with my ornament!



Sandy's ornament.
My two ornaments.

The snowman is squishy!




My friend Sandy and me. Sandy gives me some advice on being

a grandma, like things she does when her kids come over.

We also share crafting ideas!


Hope you had some fun with your friends over the Christmas holiday!

4 comments:

Jan said...

That is a great idea for a get-together.
Like the pics.
Hugs,
Jan

Camille said...

What a great idea to have an ornament exchange...I like that! Your little mouse was too cute to eat...but then again, I cannot resist chocolate. YUM! :)

Many blessings to you for the coming year Becky!

In His Love,
Camille

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Loved the nativity scene in the first photo and the goodies make me hungry! I adore the little snowman ornament--so cute!
Hope your new year has been blessed!
Blessings,
Aimee

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hey Grandma Becky :) :),
That sounds like a fun time. When I was still living in central Oregon...the church's singles group which I attend had an ornament exchange every year :) :) It was really cool to see what people brought. Everything so different.
Oh, I would love that recipe for the breakfast in bread. That looks yummy, easy and cheap :) :) My dad would love this too :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)