Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Covered Bridge

After we left the Wildlife Safari (see previous post) we made our way to Bandon, along Hiway 42. Hubby was driving and so I was enjoying the scenery. Along a bend I saw a covered bridge and made quick mention of it! Well, next thing I know, Phil slows down real quick. It scared me! Low and behold he pulled in to road on the other side of the bridge so I could take some photos. He stayed in the car and listened to the radio. Ok! My driver obliged me this time. Sometimes he does not.




Bridge that we drove over to get to the other side!


Pretty purple flowers across from the bridge!
Now we are back on the road again!
Next episode coming soon!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Old bridges are wonderful. They just have so much character.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Covered bridges seem to be all over SW Oregon. We saw one on the way to the Redwoods!

I've been to Bandon once. It was a pretty little town.

My hubby only stops to eat and pee!

aimee said...

I LOVE it!! What a beautiful area for a covered bridge too!! Gorgeous!! TY and your hubby SO very much for stopping there and sharing it with us all:)
Blessings,
Aimee

Beth said...

The covered bridge is beautiful!