Saturday, June 11, 2011

Random Things in Kitchen

Recently I got a new camera and so in attempt to figure it all out, I started just shooting photos. Here are random fotos from the kitchen one weekend. Meatballs I was making for dinner....not cooked yet, as you can tell. Eggs and butter ready for baking something.


My daughter enjoying the last bit of ice cream. It took me two shots to get a non blurry one. I just don't show those! Delete button is awesome!


Oh that's where I left my lens cap! I have to remember where I put it often. Just recently we were out and daughter suggested putting lens cap in my pocket! What a thought. I also need to find the little thing that attaches it to the camera. Now...where did I put it?

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Great pictures for just learning to use the camera. I sent you an e-mail about the tea. Hope you enjoy it.

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Yeah for the new camera :) :) :) Oh, those meatballs will be so good once they're cooked ;) :) I love meatballs. There's a recipe that is a particular favorte of mine. It comes from an Amish/Mennonite cookbook. Oh, now I"m hungry. Good thing lunch is right around the corner.

Thanks to the photo of your daughter with the ice cream, I'll have to get some ice cream :) :) :) I like coffee ice cream. My dad likes java chip :)

Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Beth said...

I've never seen that kind of ice cream before. I love ice cream. Have you ever tried the flavor Hokey Pokey? It's YUMMMMM!!!!

Grandma Becky said...

The ice cream is made in southern Oregon so it's probably not in another state. We also have yummy Tillamook ice cream, which is inland from coast and a bit closer to us. We can get both at the grocery store here. Oregon has lots of dairy cows.