Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sunset on Photographic Vacation

The first evening of our trip ended at Bandon. We'd eaten dinner after checking into our motel. We got out to the beach real close to sunset. This was the shot that had the most light..then the light just disappeared into the clouds! Other people were commenting on what I was feeling! It was chilly and windy as well. So hubby didn't stay out with me very long as he hadn't coats like me...he but one sweatshirt on. I had sweatshirt and coat on. The 2nd and 3rd photos are a few minutes after the first shot.


And night fell and it was time to go back to the motel and get warm. Oh wait...we had to stop at the market first to pick up milk and orange juice to put in our little fridge for our breakfast. We always take our own breakfast, cuz it's cheaper that way and we can take our time getting ready. I can eat breakfast in my jammies if I want! I love all these rock formations. I think this is a favorite beach of mine. This is the second time we've been here and I'd love to come back but it's a bit far for a day's drive. I have to stay at least one night. But then again, I always want to stay longer. My family knows that the beach is my favorite place to be in the world, besides my home with hubby!
Did you miss the Covered Bridge post?

1 comment:

aimee said...

I LOVE the color of the ocean in the second photo!
Someday, maybe, maybe I will make it that far south:)
Blessings,
Aimee