Sunday, July 10, 2011

Celebrating 2 Years

On Friday marked the 2nd year of blogging for me. I have had some fun and learning experiences along the way. I have made new friends and gained followers. I have become addicted to blogging.

A celebration has to include flowers to share with my bloggy reader friends. You are many, so beautiful in your comments and encouragement. I would have quit long time ago without you.
I enjoy sharing my passion of photography with you.

Blogging has opened a whole new world to me. I can travel many miles in my computer chair or couch, not spend a dime (except on electricity), no bags to pack, (although I'd like to virtually visit with you), laugh and cry with you, enjoy the food you cook, experience your travels and life!

And when day is done, I feel good because of my blogland friends. We are connected in many ways. Thanks for joining me these past two years! I look forward to blogging some more, even if I only blog a few times a week. So much to do and so little time. Priorities linger----changing out my computer table to desk; paint kitchen and dining room this year. Sewing and knitting projects. That's all in the scheme of things to keep busy and blog about. Have a great summer and stay in touch.

CELEBRATE!!!!
Thanks again, my friends!
You are awesome!



3 comments:

Camille said...

Happy Blog-a-versary Becky!! :) Two years! You started blogging one month before I did...how fun!

Have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Camille

aimee said...

Happy Blog Anniversary to you! Beautiful flowers:)
Blessings,
Aimee

Beth said...

Happy Blog Anniversary! I really enjoy reading your blog and LOVE your photos. I've been under the weather lately so haven't been blogging. Hope to catch up soon!
Beth