Sunday, October 30, 2011

Autumn Fun


Pumpkin/fall images I took when we visited Bauman Farms with my father in law, earlier this month. Loving these scenes. I find it interesting that there was still a blossom this late in the season by this pumpkin!



My favorite hay bale face.

These two pumpkins were carved by man that used to cut wood. Now he does pumpkin carving with a carving tool and chainsaw. Imagine the hours it would take to do these two pumpkins. Apparently he does it quite often, like thousands! AMAZING!

Chinese lantern plant. I like this alot but would be afraid to kill it and it's not a cheap plant either!

Onion anyone?

Hope you had a nice weekend!
Have a blessed week, my friends!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Those carved pumpkins are amazing. People are so talented.

Ron aka TheOldGeezer said...

Bauman Farms looks like a fun place to visit.

Take care and have a Wonderful Week :-)

http://theoldgeezerblog.blogspot.com/

Emily Roe said...

Wow, awesome pumpkins!
Thank you for all of your comments! I hope all is well :)

MarieElizabeth said...

I love seeing artists carve pumpkins like that. The skill is amazing, even if it is a short lived masterpiece. Great hay bale faces too.