Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to all my readers, wherever you are. Thanks for staying with me and encouraging me. How are you celebrating the new year? We are going to eat some pizza and watch a movie, just the two of us! May your days be filled with good health, good friends, a smile for a stranger and may new people come into your life that will enhance it in good ways! May you feel God's presence in your daily walk in life; He is there for you! Reach out to Him and help others to know Him as well!

Joy to the world, the Lord is come, let earth receive her king!
Let every heart prepare Him room.
Let heaven and nature sing!




6 comments:

aimee said...

Happy New Year! We are spending the day visiting family and having visitors--and enjoying a bit of sunshine!
May God be with and bless you all in 2012.
Aimee
PS: Beautiful house! I LOVE Victorians:)

MarieElizabeth said...

Sounds like a great way to end and start a year. I hope you had fun. Happy 2012!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving comments throughout the year. I do read everyone of your posts.
Pizza and movies is one of my favorite ways to ring in the New Year!
Happy New Year's to you and yours.

Camille said...

Happy New Year to you too Becky! May the LORD richly bless you and your family in 2012!

Is the photo of YOUR home??? It is SO adorable! I *love* it!

Many blessings,
Camille

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Your house is amazing! Love it!!!

Grandma Becky said...

Just so you all know this isn't my house but wish it was!