Friday, December 9, 2011

I'm Tired


It's been a long week. I've had a cold for a week. I worked 3 days as well. I'm feeling better but right now I don't care much about nothing! I was out this afternoon doing a bit of shopping (but couldn't find what I wanted for a decent price. So annoying and only bought some groceries at Trader Joes. I love going there! ) Had to pick up a CD that I won from a radio station.....now I'm just reading through some bloggy friends posts before heading off to bed. Tomorrow maybe I'll make cookies and go to a cookie exchange...or not. Will make cookies....hubby has a cookie exchange on Monday at work. Sunday we are taking care of the grandchildren later in the day. So have a busy weekend so best rest up! It's been low 40s F. all week and freezing at night. No snow. Dry. Fog for days and barely any sun. Oh wait, there was sun yesterday but it was still cold. Ice on windshield when I got off work. Stopped at a store on way home to look for a gift....came out, windshield was all iced over. But thermometer at home was 4 degrees above freezing. Must have been freezing particles of moisture in the air? Will share some photos when I get feeling better. Now the blankets of my bed beckon me. I can sit here no longer before I fall into........you know the rest. Oh yeah, sit ups too......
Later, my friends and have a good weekend. The Christmas tree is in our living room. I've not done much other decorating. Maybe tomorrow! Ok, bye!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. Hope you got a good nights rest.