Friday, January 13, 2012

Pioneer Woman Show

Many of you know I enjoy Ree Drummond. She is the Pioneer Woman. She has a cookbook. Another cookbook due out in March 2012. She has another season coming up on the Food Network on Saturday, Jan 14, 2012, 10 a.m. Eastern/9 a.m. Central/10 a.m. Pacific time.
I can't wait to see what she's cooking up. I will have to tape it because I will be taking care of my adorable grandchildren so, um, ok. I can watch it later and then again and again! I should have done that for last season as well and her Christmas special.
I have her cookbook as well! Do you?
I like her pie crusts, flat apple pie, macaroni and cheese, comfort meatballs, cinnamon rolls, just to name a few recipes. Did I mention the beautiful photography?
Enjoy the show. I know I will. When I get to watch it!


3 comments:

Camille said...

How fun to find a blogger who shares wonderful recipes AND photos of them! ENJOY the show...when you get around to watching it. :)

Have fun with your grandchildren!

Blessings,
Camille

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Oh how fun! Love it!

ღ soraya ღ said...

nice post thanks for sharing