Sunday, March 18, 2012

Flowers and Snow

The daffodils have arrived. Spring isn't far behind. Right below these daffodils are a clump of tulip greens appearing! Can't wait. These photos were taken a week ago Sat.


Fast forward to Tues of last week and this is what I saw when I opened the front door to peek out since I knew there was a bit of snowfall overnight!
I had a few minutes to photograph since I had to be at work so I donned my jacket over my jammies (don't tell anybody!) and out I went for about 5 minutes. The bottom purple flowers are hellebores. They are so pretty. I recently got another potting of them. Will share that later.

****************************************************************

Scripture to ponder: "And you shall remember that the Lord your God led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you and test you and to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not. So He humbled you, allowed you to hunger, and fed you with manna which you did not know nor did your fathers know, that He might make you know that man shall not live by bread alone; but man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the Lord." Deuteronomy 8:2-3 NKJV

Remember God's word is for all people of all times, then and now. He will help you through all time, feast or famine, good or bad. He gives you enough to make it through each moment, each day, each month....just enough.

God bless and have a good week! Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

2 comments:

aimee said...

LOL! I won't tell anyone about your PJ photography trip if you don't tell them about mine:)
Pretty flowers; wierd weather! We had hail today and snow too last week. Hoping spring will come soon at this point (and I LOVE snow).
Blessings,
Aimee

Jamie said...

Pretty flowers!