Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Friend Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago I visited a friend some miles away. It was a nice day and so glad we had a chance to share a lunch together. Teresa is on her way to recovering from cancer treatment and surgery, now back to work. I visited her a week before she went back to work part time after her surgery. Right before I left I asked if she'd mind if I'd take some photos of her by this building, which happens to be close to her house. This building used to house a feed store. After it closed, it was British imports and now it's a flea market on weekends. Oh dear, how times have changed. So I wanted to just use the building for a back drop since it's old and people tend to use interesting venues for photos shoots any more. Why not me?

I couldn't get all the windows in a photo, no matter how far back I stood. So I took an angled shot. Why not? Different. Huh?

Quanah is putting the scarf on her mom's head. It's hard to tie a knot in the back.



My dear friend, Teresa, looking pretty in spite of all the things she's been through lately. It was a fun time, chatting and eating Subway sandwich and chips together. Great fun being friends for years and dear sisters in the Lord. God's blessings be upon you!

1 comment:

MarieElizabeth said...

Really nice shots, she'll appreciate these in years to come too.