Monday, April 30, 2012

Out and About

(Latroulle Falls, so beautiful)



(Bleeding hearts after another sleet/rain shower.)
(Moving photo of Phil at Multnomah Falls potty stop. It was sleeting again. )

(Mt Hood, taken in Parkdale, OR on Friday a.m.)
We've been out and about again.  We were sleeted on 3x in just a short time.  But over all the trip was fun and got alot of photos that I will share later.  We left last Thurs. to Hood River, stopping at the Vista house, and 3 falls before we reached our destination.  We were cold and it felt so good to have some warm food in us at dinner time. Then we got a movie from the Redbox inside of McDonalds in Hood River, took a short tour of the tour, then back to Safeway and get some milk, apples and 2 tiny individual containers of ice cream. We enjoyed it while watching "Cowboys vs Aliens" movie on my laptop, on a bed, in our motel room.  Just a short version of our trip. More photos to follow. I'm catching up at home and getting photos oriented and choosing ones that are the best to keep and share on my blog. Oh so many photos. It's a process. Not like taking it somewhere else to be done. I can do it, it's time consuming but fun at the same time.  It's like visiting the place again.  We were there in the moment and now we are home, remembering a few days ago.  What a beautiful world God has on display for us.  Have a good week and hope to get another post done this week. I actually worked on photos I've done previously, on Friday evening, on vacation. Down time, no dishes to wash or laundry to fold so just as well get photo work done.  So I did work on vacation.     Have a good day!

2 comments:

aimee said...

Beautiful! Glad you had a good time (even if you did experience some winterlike weather)!
I agree---God has made our world SO incredibly gorgeous; it is no wonder that creation speaks so strongly of a loving, all powerful Creator!
Blessings,
Aimee

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I love that first photo especially. I'm so glad you have some fun "out and about" time with your husband :)