Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sneek Peek and thoughts


I am going to be short and sweet on this post. Just wanted to show what my friend, Tamara, and I were up to on Friday, late afternoon. We went out to the tulip field. Good day. Clouds. Some sunshine later. It had been raining this week. Wore boots. Had fun til it was dark enough to go home. I just uploaded all 350 photos and need to do some rotation. But for now, I need to get this body down for a nap. Why?  I have had two icky headaches in two days. Have Bible study to go to tonight. Am hoping the ickyness I'm feeling right now will go away. I was outside taking photos of a vase of tulips. Sun felt good on me! Sleep will be good.    Yesterday and today have been nice and warm, weather wise. Hopefully it will stay that way for awhile. Enough rain, for awhile!   Busy as usual for me..work...out doing a  shopping run on Sat.. Returned a pr of pants that weren't to my liking. No pants that would fit  again, not to my liking. ARG!  Day before I was able to exchange a pr of shoes for a better pair. Problem solved~and $10 less so that was nice.   Baked up cookies (I mixed up Fri. that had been in the fridge.) Church today. Thinking of our trip to Hood River soon. Planning our day .....what's the itinerary? Oh fun. And....it's off to the nap!  Have a good week, my friends. Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment, if you please. I appreciate that so much!

6 comments:

aimee said...

Great photos Becky! I am so glad you were able to visit the tulip fields; the pink ones are gorgeous-I could fill my house with those and I thought the wooden shoe photo was very cute!
Have a great time in Hood River--that is such a beautiful place, especially at this time of the year. Hope your headache is long gone by the time you read my comment. Take care and have fun:)
Blessings,
Aimee

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

I love the shoes. lol
Thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate them.
You have a wonderful weekend. And stay cool in your neck of the woods.

Camille said...

Love thos tulips! SOOOO beautiful! What a blessing that you had sun for your outing after so much rain. :)

Sorry you had a headache for two days straight. Not fun! :(

Hope you are all better now.

Blessings to you!
Camille

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

The tulips are beautiful! I just wanted to say thank you so much for the special deed you did for my sister's family. It encouraged them so much. You are such a sweetie and I pray God will bless you ten times over for your sweet heart. I can't wait to meet you someday!

Simone said...

I came over from Rona's blog after I saw "Oregon". I am a brand new Oregonian of two years and love every moment being here brings me. I live in Salem after marrying the most wonderful man in the world. Loving the tulips! They are becoming favorites for sure.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

So pretty! I love tulips, mind are starting to fade now. It always makes me sad.

Wow, those are some big shoes!