Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Old Truck n Pear trees n Mtn

Earlier, in April 2012, we ventured to Hood River.  I'd shared a bit about the falls we'd visited the day prior.  The next late morning, we went to Parkdale to get some photos of Mt. Hood and eat lunch at the bbq restaurant.  Here's a winter pear tree that is in town.   

This appears to be a weight of some type in the pear orchard. 

Old farm equipment.

This old quarry truck caught my eye and it became my favorite. I wanted to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

The remains of a window.


The hood signature....not original.


Mt. Hood through the windowless door window.  Notice the wee bit of glass?

I  talked Phil into doing a little photo shoot of me on my favorite old truck.



This photo is to honor our daughter, whose first photo she took was of us from the knees down by an old wagon in Tombstone, AZ, when she was 3 1/2 years old!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Nice pictures. The last one is so funny.

Laury said...

Awesome old truck! I wonder what its story is? Not every husband who would stop for that photo opp! :)