Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sand Fun

My daughter and I were at the coast a few weeks ago. I decided to try my sand writing for a Christmas card.  The sand castle had already been built by someone else.

Then the tide came in.

The writing wasn't very good anyway. My previous attempt at another beach the night before was better. But you can't see that one just yet! :0>

An adorable little boy kicked it down after I got the photos I wanted.  His grandma lives further north than we do. We had a nice chat while we were out there enjoying the beach.

What was really funny was little destroyer guy wanted to kick in the sand castle before I got my photos.  But when we said he could do it, it took some coaxing! Laughable moment as well. Thanks Grandma Jan!
Til next time, Grandma Becky

3 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Great pics, Becky! How cute!

Camille said...

Fun photos Becky! :) Have a great day!

Blessings,
Camille

Karen said...

What a cute idea! Love the little guy kicking in the castle. Too precious. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. And thank you for becoming a follower. Love your blog, love the blog header.... that is so adorable. I will be following along, too. Have a happy day! xx