Friday, August 10, 2012

Fire House Cook-Off

Tomorrow is the Woodburn Firehouse Cook-off. I am the event photographer again! Here's the link for last year's event. This is only a portion of the photos I took. It's held at the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm if you are interested in coming. $10 for tickets that include a delicious BBQ lunch, like last year, and salad, drink and all the free tasting you want of competitors cooking! You will leave full and happy!  Bring a hat and wear some sunscreen since it's gonna be almost 90 degrees F.  There is some shade, but just warning ya...come and have some fun!  Maybe I'll see you there.


Have a good weekend, my friends. I will be sharing some photos soon of tomorrow's event. All proceeds go to help Woodburn FFA Alumni and Woodburn Rotary.

Til next time, Grandma Becky

3 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like a fun day! Good for you that you are the official 'Photographer'! Sounds like a worthy cause. Wish I could come! xx

Jan said...

That sounds like a great day,I'd be there if I lived nearby! Hope it went off well!

Thanks for calling in on my page, and yes, life does get in the way of blogging...LOL

Love, Jan

Kristin Bridgman said...

Wow, Wow, Wow on the flowers! AND, I love your boots! I have polka dot ones:)