Thursday, August 2, 2012

Forgotten Blogaversary!

I can't believe I forgot my 3rd blogaversary! I was reading a friend's blog and she was celebrating her 3rd year of blogging. I checked and I have been posting since July 8, 2009.  Alot of things have happened since then. 2 grandchildren born into the family.  Trips here and there. Medical stuff popping up.



Flowers to photograph, recipes to share....
Gaining new friends through the blogosphere that's been a support through tough times. Technology is great. It's different than getting snail mail letters. Instant connection via many miles, some across the ocean.  It's been fun. For this I am truly thankful and for other reasons as well. I've been truly blessed. Thanks for being faithful to reading my blog. I've enjoyed your visits and comments.
Now let's eat some cake and enjoy the party. Let me know you stopped by and threw some confetti!!!!!!!!and ate some cake!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

Karen said...

Dearest Becky, I am eating some of that delicious looking cake in my mind and throwing confetti! Congratulations on 3 years! I am new to your blog and have much catching up to do - many happy hours ahead! Those purple tulips are amazing! xx

aimee said...

Happy 3rd Becky! Your cake looks fabulous and I am enjoying this visual treat you made:)
Blessings,
Aimee

Camille said...

Happy Blogging Anniversary Becky! So...you began just a month before me...interesting!! Throwing confetti with you!

In HIS Love,
Camille

P.S. When is it that you are coming up to Canada?? :)

Linda said...

Happy Blog Anniversary Becky!

I love the picture of you at the top of your blog! So bright and cheerful..and you look cute!

Yes, blogging is fun...and I enjoy it too, in this time of my life I have enjoyed making new friends.

Have a lovely Saturday kiddo!
I can tell that you enjoy life!

Love, Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Grandma Becky said...

Thanks for the comments. I didn't make the cake, it was taken at an anniversary celebration a few weeks ago. It was good!