Sunday, September 30, 2012

Beautiful Song

 Today this song touched my heart. When doesn't it? We learned this song at church earlier this year. I grow to love it more each time I sing it. It brought me to tears today. Maybe it was because I wasn't feeling the best, no thanks to dental work yesterday and being tired all week. Today I feel more refreshed than ever. Church can do that to you. Take time to listen to this song. Have you heard it before? It's such a light and airy and happy song. Thank you Jesus for making me and my friends new. It can happen to you! Have a great week----Grandma Becky


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ4yNYY1hHM&feature=related

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing your new song - it does lift your spirits! Hope you're feeling better and have a happy week. xx