Thursday, March 21, 2013

an answer

I know some of you have been waiting for my CT results.  Nothing major,  a small lung nodule about a centimeter and nonmalignant. Will get another scan in 3 months since progress needs checked. Praying there's no change and maybe it will go away. I need more sleep at night. Hoping that trip to dentist on Saturday afternoon (yes, you read it right) to get  latest crown checked. After last work was done, I'm thinking crown is a bit too high. Been a bit dizzy late afternoon these last two days at work. Maybe a combination of different things. So continued prayers  appreciated.

Even though it's spring,  it's been rainy, windy and cold. That's the norm for Oregon.  Hope it warms up soon so the tulips start coming up. My daughter has a seasonal job at the tulip farm. That will help her for awhile.  I realized I worked there 8 years ago before I got hired at hardware store where I now work .




now dont worry. This is a slow shutterspeed? Its not cuz I'm dizzy. Am doing this post from my tablet and a bit different than my laptop.

Take care , my dear friends and thanks for your prayers and sweet comments.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Very good news, Becky! Maybe a bit dizzy from the stress of all that?

We had snow flurries today! They shut down I-90 going over the pass way down in the lower foothills. Very unexpected weather.

Hang in there. Thinking of you - hope you're feeling better.

Thank you for your sweet comments and your visits.

Blessings, xoxo Karen

aimee said...

Praise God that it is non-malignant! I was just questioning my friend today about lung nodules as I was getting worried about you--I am relieved that it was a good report Becky:)
Will continue to pray...
May God bless,
Aimee

Camille said...

What wonderful news Becky!! I am so thankful that it is nothing to worry about. Now...to get that tooth set right!! I will pray that you will get a respite from these things soon. And...rest, too!

With Love,
Camille

Kathy said...

So glad to hear these results. I will keep praying for you. God does perform miracles. I have those dizzy times too. Not fun. Hope you are feeling better quickly!

Erin said...

Glad to hear you are doing okay! I love the photo you took and looking forward to many more that you share as the Spring season has arrived ( even though it's a little chilly to my liking!).

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

I'm glad to hear that you're doing well.
Our dentist is open on Saturdays too. I love that! My husband doesn't have to take a day off.
Now that I think of it our primary doctor is open on Saturdays too.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.