Monday, March 4, 2013

until further notice...

Right now in my life I am dealing with health issues. I need to get better. I will be going to dr. this afternoon. I went two weeks ago and have bronchitis. Got feeling better, whole week of work last week. But have some breathing issues so not able to work today.  I need to be well so I can go on mission trip to Nicaragua.
I ask for your patience, understanding, and , most importantly, your prayers.  My blogging has been on the back burner, for a bit. Back with u soon. Thanks for staying with me.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, Becky! This terrible bug has been going around this year - so many people have been dealing with it! (My Hubby was one) Rest and get better.
Blessings to you, xoxo

Kathy said...

Praying for you and hope you feel better soon.

aimee said...

Sorry you are still not back to good health Becky. Will remember you in my prayers...rest, regain your strength.
God bless you bloggie friend :-)
Aimee

Mrs. V said...

Hope you get well soon! Prayers for some relief and healing for your body so you're in tip top shape for your mission!

Kristin Bridgman said...

Thank you for coming by my place today and commenting. Your son sounds precious too. Would love to see his blog.
Praying for you to feel better!

Josie Two Shoes said...

I enjoyed your kind comments on my blog! I live with asthma so understand how much of a nuisance illness and breathing problems can be. I hope you'll be feeling and breathing much better soon. A mission trip to Nicaragua sounds like an amazing adventure!