Sunday, April 28, 2013

Adventure Time

Greetings from hot Nicaragua.  Am staying wth friends at a hostel for a couple nights. Went to sister church this a.m.  Felt blessed and welcomed. I've taken a lot of photos.  Prayers for release of water filtration pieces from customs on Monday.  Traffic is crazy. Food is good. Weather hotter than l experience at home but I knew that before coming. Drinking alot of water is the key. I've tried to ask what the temperature is and all I get is HOT!   Showers are cold but feels good. In hostel there's supposed to be hot water. I think it's not quite as cold as it was at the mission Saturday a.m.  Hopefully I can find something to occupy my time on Monday.  I told Maria I'd do dishes at the hostel. She and her husband manage/rent hostel. 'Nuf said for now.  I've got much to tell and show you.  Many thanks for your continued prayers for my God sized adventure I'm experiencing half a world away.  Or it seems that way.  Back later, my friends.

4 comments:

aimee said...

Prayers for the release of the water filtration equipment said.
Continued safe, healthy travels too! Looking forward to seeing and hearing more:)
Blessings,
Aimee

Kathy said...

Praying for you Becky. Have a safe trip.

Camille said...

Wow! What an incredible opportunity for you Becky! May the LORD bless your time there and bring you home safely. :)

Blessings to you!
Camille

momto8blog said...

what an expericne you must have had...what an adventure!!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.