Tuesday, April 16, 2013

tulip book

I just finished a photo book. It's of last year's trip to the tulip farm with my dear friend, Tamara. It needed done tonight before I go to sleep. I have a Groupon to use up before tomorrow when it expires. Always something to push me to get something done! (Remember, this is copyrighted work! If ya know what I mean!)

http://d3gtjm45qo2xw3.cloudfront.net/share/album.html?&album=1d0ac9430bb0456c839b6ce2ccdd94d3b8a23c82a1c549bf9da9ec4a502a65de&idEmp=3&lang=en_GB


Eventually I will load my Easter and tulip farm photos onto my computer in the next few days. I'm behind but it will get done.

Single digit number of days til Nicaragua trip! Last night of my typhoid pill as well! Yippee!  Now the packing will commence soon! Take care!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Becky, love your photo book. Tulips are among my favorite flowers also. The tulip farm reminds me of pictures I've seen of Holland. Thanks for posting this.

Hurray for the end of your pills. Now you can really get ready for your trip!

aimee said...

Becky~
AWESOME scrapbook of your visit to Wooden Shoe with many beautiful photos--really, really enjoyed seeing it:)
Soon now, soon--I am getting even more excited for you!
Blessings,
Aimee

Karen Frost said...

That was fun, Becky! The tulips are so beautiful and I think I need a pair of those giant wooden shoes!

I am excited about your trip, too! I can't wait to see your photos! I hope you have a very inspiring and wonderful time!
Hugs, Karen

Simone said...

The tulips are so beautiful. They are one of my favorite flowers but the blossoms don't last for very long. I would like to go to the tulip festival next year. There are so many things I'd like to do since I am now an Oregonian. :) Thanks for your words of encouragement on my blog post.