Friday, June 28, 2013

Farewell to Ticklish



Awhile back I introduced you to Ticklish, who came back to me so we could see another part of the world together. You've seen her in some of my photos I took in Nicaragua (and another post or two to come as well).  But time came when I needed to say good bye to her and send her back to our friend Miss A.  I took a photo of Ticklish with the bear I gave my daughter when we had gone to TN for our son and dau in law's wedding.  Then I took Ticklish outside to enjoy my rose bush that I love so well. It's fragrance reminds me of one my grandmother had many moons ago.  Last photo is of Ticklish and a small painting I bought in Leon. I bought 4 of them and gave one away so far, and this one went home with Ticklish as a little thank you. It was fun having Ticklish here and on my trip. I know Miss A. is happy to have her home again. Thus ends another chapter of "Travels with Ticklish". It's been fun. The connection of this bear and the women touched by her is so special.


1 comment:

aimee said...

The photo of Ticklish and your rose bush is beautiful! Maybe you will have to find a new travel companion someday...
Stay cool and hydrated this coming week. It's going to be a very hot one.
Blessings,
Aimee