Monday, July 8, 2013

Blogoversary #4

Party Panda has arrived to help celebrate the day. Oh wait, just figuratively speaking. Best balloons I could come up in my photo safe,    It's been a fun time, thinking of posts and photos to share with my friends around the world for 4 years.


I'm thankful for all my readers, whether you comment or not. You follow me. If you leave a comment, I can usually read your blog as well, if you have one.  Over the years, I've grown close to some of my fellow bloggers. We've laughed and cried and cheered each other on, over the comments we leave after reading blog posts. It's amazing how close my world has become, from my lap top and chair. It's opened a whole new world to me. Expanded my horizons. 

So thanks for stopping by my party and enjoy some cake. I wish I could share this cake with everybody!  At least this way it's low in calories and better for your health, I guess. Hugs and again thanks for your readership! Here's to another year of blogging!






2 comments:

aimee said...

Love hot air balloons--never seen a Panda one before though:)
Happy Blogoversary and wishing you a safe Relay for Life.
Blessings,
Aimee

TamaraB said...

Congratulations and Happy 4th Blogday/Happy "Blogversary" ! Thanks for all your posts and beautiful images! Looking forward to the coming year.