Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Quiet Eve

It's a quiet evening.  Right now only the clock ticking and the washer washing and ticking while typing on my tablet is noise.  Enjoying the quiet because my daughter is working her first shift as a dishwasher at a local restaurant. She had to buy nonskid shoes today. So thankful to the managers that gave her a chance to get out of unemployment ranks.  We've helped her out a bit, but only necessary items, she's been able to keep up with bills, which is good.  I'm happy for her.  Thanks for all of you that have prayed for her.  Now that yesterday's laundry is folded, I will commence eating chocolate ice cream in "my piece of quiet".  Then make iced tea to take to work tomorrow. Til next time,  may the Lord bless you and keep you  and may you find real peace in him. ♥

1 comment:

aimee said...

Yum! Iced tea sounds fabulous right now and the good news about your daughter sounds fabulous too:)
SO happy for her!
Blessings,
Aimee