Friday, August 30, 2013

For the Love of Books

School starts next week for most students in Oregon.  I got to thinking about my photos of books.  It's time to get the books out and start reading as well. Fall is upon us, curl up and read under a blanket when it gets cooler.  Read under your sheet and blankets with a flashlight. Did you ever do that?  These library photos were taken when I was visiting my college, Northwest Christian University, last year for alumni weekend.  I remember the library and it's scent. I've always liked libraries. Now I have a little library on my tablet. How times have changed.


These are books I bought to give to some of our youth at church a few months ago when we had a graduation recognition.  One action Bible went to my nephew that graduated this year, up in Washington State. It's a great colorful Bible. I would like one myself. We've given one to our son as well for a birthday a few years ago. Check it out sometime. It has a lot of the Bible stories in it, illustrations are great!  The other two books are inspirational, devotional, quick reads. I like them as well.  Enjoy the rest of your summer. Have a nice Labor Day Weekend!!!! 

No comments: