Wednesday, December 18, 2013

busy is the word for now

It's a busy week. Last Friday evening,  Phil and I went to his work party at OMSI. Good food, then visited Sherlock Holmes exhibition! Sunday evening all 7 Lowmasters saw the Christmas lights on Peacock Ln in Portland. Tonite Phil and I celebrated his birthday at Dennys, since birthday people get a free grand slam! Had pie at home. So thankful to God for another year of life and health for precious husband.  I just finished making fudge for my work party. It's at work during the day. We also drew names for secret Santa. So I had to wrap my gift and need to finish two cards. All that before heading to bed and taking off peeling fingernail polish. Not sure it I like the kind that dries quickly. ?...it will peel faster for me. Sally Hansen is my fav.  Then tomorrow nite, make a cake for daughter's birthday coming up Fri. And working one more day Thursday.  Looking forward to a bit of slack time. Now I need to go and clean. I've enjoyed your comments.  Will be back with photos in a couple days. How have you all been doing this week? 6 days til Christmas.  Remember the true reason for the season!  Hugs, my friends! 

3 comments:

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Busy, busy time leading up to this special day of celebration of our Lord's Birth! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas, Becky! Hugs xo Karen

Kathy said...

Becky, I just love your header. Really nice.

It's busy, busy here too. Just so much running around this time of year. And like you lots of birthdays (including my own).

Have a good weekend.
Kathy

Terri Tiffany said...

Hi Becky,
It is so nice to meet you. Your words blessed me. We have been married for 36 years and always take advantage of Denny's free gift of food on our birthdays! LOL I see you are from Oregon. My daughter is now living in Seattle--so far away. I hope your Christmas is wonderful! Thank you again for stopping by,