Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Soul Sustaining Verses (All Year Long)

 I have embarked on a memorization process with Ann Voskamp, on her blog. I printed out the memory verses. Then as per instructions, create art work out of the verses. I wasn't sure what to do with the small ones. I didn't want to frame and hang them on the wall.  While I was at work yesterday, I decided I would cut all the pieces out. Then put them on paper, that evening, at home. Paper's been sitting around, unused, in my scrapbook folders.  I have 5 pages worth. "More Than Useful: He is Beautiful."  Memory prints. Memorizing a scripture verse each week from the book of John.  I am also reading John as I go along. Years ago, when I was at Northwest Christian University, I memorized quite a few verses from John 1! For class work. Now it's life work!

   This year I want to memorize more scripture and this is one way to do it and get into the word.  With other people, around the world. Join me. Hop over to Ann's blog (link above).   The prints I have here will be put on our refrigerator (side) and we can see them everyday.   Hide His word in your heart, daily. You won't regret it! More coming soon!  God bless!





2 comments:

Janet Coffield said...

That's great, Becky! :) Thank you for sharing it with us. Happy New Year

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

What a great idea, Becky! Happy New Year!