Monday, February 3, 2014

Spring Store Display!

A display was set up at our hardware store last week. It was funny when Fred was putting it up, I immediately thought he should put bulbs in there. Well, he thought of it as well. Great minds think alike!  Right now it's too cold to plant anything outside. Our weather is hitting the freezing temps again like it did for a week in Dec. Not sure if there will be snow although there is a threat.........I will be busy the next couple evenings. I've got a story to finish for a writer's contest. Due date is Feb 5. I'm still condensing my story to 1500 words. So without further adieu, I bid you well and with be back with you later this week! God bless!

5 comments:

aimee said...

Good luck with your short story! Oh--bulbs, spring bulbs...I can hardly wait to see some in bloom:)
Stay warm this week--they are thinking that snow or freezing rain are more probable now. I am thinking I am SO over this winter!
Blessings,
Aimee

Kathy said...

I see some Amaryllis bulbs there. I have one from Christmas that I never planted. I think I will do that. I could use a flower amid all this snow we've been having.

Linda W. said...

Happy writing! I'm hoping for more snow in the mountains. I feel like we really haven't had winter yet.

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Love the reminder of springtime! Best of luck with your story...keep warm! We are getting a dusting today. xo

Betsy said...

I'm with you and Aimee! Although I'm happy to be in Portland this week. It's way below zero in Spokane and I'm tired of the cold AND the snow.
Lunch in today with the girls. Maybe next time you'll be able to join us.
Blessings,
Betsy