Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day---2014!!!!

Our recent snow storm brought out the creative side in me. I didn't want to lay down and make a snow angel. It was too cold!! and wet!!! Snowman is a normal thing to do but this snow wasn't packable enuf.  Since I have a friend who got married on Sat. I decided to create a heart in the snow. It's outlined in pop cans. I didn't have enough to fill the heart, so I reached inside the house. I didn't want to take my boots off. So I found a soup can, spaghetti sauce jar and a tomato sauce can we used for dipping out ice melt onto the steps. There you have it...a special heart. In a foot of Oregon snow! It's rare that we get snow.  I will make a copy of this heart and give it to Brad and his wife as another reminder of their wedding day!!  Have a great day whatever you do, wherever you go. God loves you so!!!!!!  "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have eternal life!!!" John 3:16  That's the best Valentine message ever, don't you think?   Starting with this post, I will be commenting on your comments that you leave for me. So you can go back and see what I say to your comment! Til next time, don't eat too much chocolate!!! :0)

2 comments:

Linda W. said...

How very creative!

Becky L. said...

I felt like doing something different, Linda. Then I photograph it to share!