Thursday, April 10, 2014

Selfie and Daughter

I popped into the Wooden Shoe Tulip farm today, on my way back from a dentist visit. Met up with my daughter, who has been working there this year. It was a beautiful afternoon. I was tired, since I worked 4 hours. {It was also Abby's pizza/Subway lunch at work today.} Then my mouth a bit tweeked from dentist visit. Tooth has a temporary crown on it. It will be installed in about 3 weeks. I didn't roam. Just enjoyed the beauty for half hour. {I have a season pass} Left and came home. Rested. {Yes, there's a mud puddle in the row between us} Tomorrow I'm planning another trip to tiptoe through the tulips with my Canon camera and tripod. Until next time, happy tracks where'er you roam!

3 comments:

Terri Tiffany said...

Don't you love selfies? So nice you could stop by and visit with your daughter. But sorry about the dentist visit. I fear them more than anything in the world I think. Just had a rootcanal. Not pretty. Hope you get tons of writing done today!

Linda W. said...

Cute shot of you and your daughter.

Faye Henry said...

Wow that will be amazing!! I can't imagine .. We still have so much snow.. smile.. Another month or so and we should have tulips.. Looks like you had fun, though.. xo