Friday, May 16, 2014

Flowers on Friday

Sharing flowers with you today. These are hyacinths my daughter brought me from the tulip farm. They were getting rid of them so I gladly accepted some! They will be in the ground for next year!

Lilac bush in our front lawn. I think it bloomed a bit early. Or maybe not.

Tulips in our side lawn. I put the tulips in a galvanized bucket I bought at hardware store where I work. Phil drilled a few holes in it for drainage. These bloomed at Easter and lasted for the end of April.

Up close to the apricot parrot tulip. My favorite!

Wait?! How did that photo get in here?  Oh, it's daughter and rhodies. A college grad photo shoot and this is one of the nice ones.  We had a good time Tues evening and wanted to share this with you since there's a beautiful daughter and pink rhodies. {She's getting a degree in criminal justice, thus the hand cuffs!}   Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

aimee said...

Congratulations to your daughter on her degree!
Beautiful flowers---especially love the tulips!
Blessings,
Aimee