Friday, August 22, 2014

Just a Few Thoughts this Friday

Where has the summer gone...long time passing....middle of Aug already?  just leaving in a few minutes for a girls dinner night at my co-worker's house. MG is bbq ing dinner for us. He did a dinner like that for the guys awhile back. Hopefully the 5 of us girls will be there. Am walking over and meeting a co-worker part way as she's in between me and MGs house.

Today, dentist visit.  3 cavities filled. Dentist wants me to get another crown on one tooth, that has cavities filled, both sides, under the crown. Really? Sigh! At least that doesn't hurt much but it may hurt the pocket book. I'm thankful for our dental insurance. Guess I'll get it done this year. Who knows what will happen next year...or tomorrow for that matter.

Enuf said...heading out and will be back with you in a day or two. Hugs and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

aimee said...

Hope you had a good time with your coworkers Becky. I am ready to move on to autumn--I think, in part, because it has just been so hot and dry this summer. Give me a week of rain and gray skies though and I will be ready for summer again:)
Blessings, Aimee

Betsy said...

I've also been getting a few things done by the dentist before retirement and no dental insurance. It doesn't pay everything but every little bit helps. Hope you had a good dinner with the girls.
Blessings,
Betsy

Teresa Kindred said...

I'm over due a dentist visit and keep putting it off. I strongly dislike going and it's soooo expensive! Have a great weekend my friend!