Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Little Things

Just coming from the bathroom at work yesterday, I was boxed in!!! No worries, I just kicked them out of the way. 

A new co-worker, Amy. Can you guess her real name?? She was growing right through her box on the shelf. 
As for the weather, Tuesday it was maybe 35 degrees, but with the wind, it was chillier than that. When I met Megan at Denny's after work, it was 26 degrees at 7 p.m.  No snow in sight, just little clouds and the moon. 

On a final note, a fun couple items in gifts that friends gave me for Christmas. Snow seagull is from Betsy and the MnMs are from Tamara. Not eaten them yet.   And the Blazer game is over after one over time and the Blazers won. Beat the Raptors. Way to go!!! Now it is off to do a bit of housework then bed. One more work day this year....tomorrow!!!  Happy New Year, my friends!!

5 comments:

Linda W. said...

Yeah, my hubby and I just finished watching the Blazers. What a game!

Betsy said...

"Boxed in"'. Ha! That's funny. :-). I'm terrible with flower names so I'll pass on guessing the name. I'm glad you like your little seagull. I thought he was pretty cute.
Blessings,
Betsy

Gracie Saylor said...

My amaryllis is just as tall as Amy! We are still into football games over here. Tomorrow we plan to watch the Ducks play at the Rose Bowl. Wishing you and yours a most Happy New Year, Becky! xx

Camille said...

Happy New Year, Becky! :)

SuperLux said...

You're one cool woman! Hope your 2015 will be your best year yet. :)