Friday, February 27, 2015

a cookie and a plant

If you leave a delicious looking cookie like this out on a dessert table, this grandma will take it home with her. She was too full to eat it at the Marriage Conference last Sat. So when she got it home, she took of photo of it. Then she proceeded to enjoy it with a cup of tea!!

I purchased this Lenten Rose Hellebore at Costco on the way home last Sat as well. I wanted to add another hellebore to my collection.  It is so pretty!!!  On that note, I bid you adieu and head off to some blankets calling my name!!! Have a good weekend my friends!!!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Yummy looking treat and beautiful flowers. Have a wonderful, restful weekend my friend. Hugs, Camille

Linda W. said...

Nice looking cookie! I'd have gobbled that baby down too. :)

Kathy said...

That cookie is beautiful! I hope it tasted as good as it looked.

I have never had a hellebore. I'm going to have to look it up to see what the flowers look like.