Sunday, February 8, 2015

Family Christmas 2014

Nothing like remembering our Christmas.  Still have my wreath outside. Still looking pretty good in Feb. Here's our Christmas highlights........
Phil reading his Nelson's Illustrated Bible dictionary I got him for Christmas. I'd read about it on Erin's blog. Sounded like a good gift for him, cuz it's hard to find him a gift. I ordered it off Amazon and it made it here in time!! He liked it and I've used it a few times as well.


 I had this book laying on the chair and realized the wrapping paper looked good with the book.  Loved all the artwork within the book. Also the Bible stories to think about in Advent season.

Melody reading the Christmas card I made for her.

I made a mixed berry crisp and Erin made some gingerbread cookies. We had chocolate ice cream on the crisp.  The maltballs were amazingly delicious!!

There's always a game going on, with our family.  This was one we played with Melody.
Another game we played with the adults. It was fun.

Owen and Melody enjoyed Aunt Megan's box of Legos to play with. It kept them occupied while we played the "cheesy" game!!
Owen put his Lego car together that we gave him.  He thought he had to leave it here when he left. He was happy to take it home with him.

Megan's cat nesting dolls we got her.

Photo shoot time....the ladies...Erin, Melody, Becky and Megan.....
....the men.....Owen, Justin and Phil
The children and grandchildren.....

A book for Becky!!!

"The Lord said to me,,,,,"Oh, that their hearts would be inclined to fear me and keep all my commands always, so that it might go well with them and their children forever."  Deuteronomy 5:28-29 {NIV}




4 comments:

Betsy said...

Lovely Christmas memories. The Bible dictionary looks pretty interesting. I may need to look that up for Dennis.
Blessings,
Betsy

Linda W. said...

Nice family photos! Hard to believe Christmas was over a month ago already.

aimee said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas photos with all of us! Lol--my wreath is still up too:)
Blessings, Aimee

Camille said...

It's lovely to *see* into your Christmas happenings my friend. What a blessing to have family surrounding you and filling your home. Hugs to you! Camille